Any artwork uploaded for Direct To Garment Printing must adhere to these guidelines.
- All artwork must be supplied as either a JPEG, PNG or SVG file
- The resolution of the file should be 300dpi. If the resolution is lower than 300dpi, we will go ahead with the print, but you may notice that the image is blurry
- The measurements of the file should be equal to or larger than the size that the final print is required
- Files should be no smaller than 100 pixels wide/tall
- Files should be no larger than 10000 pixels wide/tall
- The file should be no larger than 30mb
If you don’t understand the terminology used here, or you don’t know how to prepare your artwork in a suitable format, get in touch and we’ll do everything we can to help.